Saturday, April 27, 2013

Frankie Muniz Breaks Foot

Malcolm in the Middle star Frankie Muniz broke his ankle Monday, less than a year after twisting it last
May. 
The actor now drummer is refusing to let this injury stop him from touring with his band, Kingsfoil, which is travelling across the U.S. as part of a North American tour. 
Tuesday he tweeted, "Totally re-broke my foot yesterday playing basketball with @kingsfoil. 9 more shows left before we head to tour the United Kingdom!"
Muniz's health has been less than 100 percent this last year. Besides twisting his ankle last May, he announced on Twitter the day before he turned 27 he had suffered a mini stroke. "I was in the hospital last Friday. I suffered a "Mini Stroke", which was not fun at all. Have to start taking care of my body! Getting old!"
Muniz had been riding his motorcycle when the vision went in one of his eyes. He then had problems speaking. "I couldn't say words," Muniz recalled. "I thought I was saying them! My fiancee was looking at me like I was speaking a foreign language!"
We hope your health improves from here on out, Frankie! Stay safe and take care of yourself!
Reference: Contact Music
If you believe have a foot problem and do not currently see a podiatrist, call one of our six locations to make an appointment.
Connecticut Foot Care Centers
Podiatrists in CT
Visit our website, like our page on Facebook, and follow our tweets on Twitter.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment