- I have had or currently have increased low back/buttock pain with prolonged standing or walking.
- I have had foot pain/heel pain with prolonged standing or walking.
- I walk or run recreationally/competitively.
- I stand on concrete throughout the day.
- I have had or have knee pain walking or going up the stairs or with prolonged standing.
- I have had or have hip pain with walking or prolonged standing.
- My feet have increased in size over the years.
- I have had or have shin pain with increased walking or running.
- I am diabetic.
- I have or think I have arthritis in my knees and hips.
- I have problems with calluses/corns on one or both of my feet.
- I have bunions or have had bunions on my feet in the past.
- My parents have had or have any of the above symptoms and have not found relief or comfort from them.
- I find walking tiring.
Podiatrists in CT
Visit our website, friend and like our page on Facebook, and follow our tweets on Twitter.