Sunday, October 27, 2013

"The Middle" Actress Breaks Foot

"The Middle" cast just celebrated their 100th episode and actress Eden Sher wasn't feeling up to par.
Sher broke her foot while on a surfing holiday recently. The 21 year old actress, who portrays Sue Heck on the ABC comedy, was seen wearing a brace on her right foot during an appearance on "The View" Wednesday. 
She joked that this accident would fit in with her on-screen character's storyline. "This is the most 'Sue' thing I've maybe ever done. I broke my foot surfing... I fell off my board and I flailed in the water and... the side of the board hit the side of my foot," Sher said. 
Instead of seeking medical attention right away, Sher waited three hours before getting help. She was convinced the pain was part of the surfing experience. 
She explained, "I was like, surfing is all about pain, right?"
Reference: Contact Music
If you believe have a foot problem and do not currently see a podiatrist, call one of our six locations to make an appointment.
Connecticut Foot Care Centers
Podiatrists in CT
Visit our website, like our page on Facebook, and follow our tweets on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment