Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Injury Or Fashion? Kesha Appears With Bandaged Ankle At Coachella

A picture taken of pop singer Kesha at Coachella over the weekend may lead some people to believe that she had a little too much fun. 
Kesha was posing with The Strokes' Julian Casablancas and Haim's Danielle Haim and appeared to be favoring a bandaged left ankle in the picture. One would think the singer had injured herself during the day's music activities, as she had appeared earlier in the day without the bandage. 
However, the bandage was just fashion related. E! News reported that the bandage was just a result of her strappy black and gold sandals.
Even with her shoe malfunctions, Kesha seemed to be enjoying herself at Coachella, looking happy and healthy in a pink and white floral romper.
The singer has been in good spirits since leaving a rehabilitation center last month after receiving treatment for an eating disorder. 
At the time she tweeted, "Happy to be back! Feeling healthy & working on tons of new music. I can't thank my friends enough for all the love & support you have given me. Life is beautiful. I'm so blessed to have u all."
Kesha has made a new start for herself, first by dropping the dollar sign from her name and changing up her Twitter account. She also cancelled her spring tour dates to focus on her recovery. 
"I was so looking forward to performing at these dates, but I need to follow my doctor's advice and get my health back on track," she said. "All of your support has been so amazing. I couldn't have done this without you all. I look forward to coming back stronger than ever on the next tour."
Reference: E! News
If you believe have a foot problem and do not currently see a podiatrist, call one of our six locations to make an appointment.
Connecticut Foot Care Centers
Podiatrists in CT
Visit our website, like our page on Facebook, and follow our tweets on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment