Friday, August 30, 2013

Wretch 32 Has Foot Injury

British rapper Wretch 32 is suffering from a swollen foot. 
Wretch 32, real name Jermaine Scott Sinclair, was in agony while performing at England's Reading and Leeds Festival last weekend after sustaining a mysterious injury several days earlier. 
The Don't Go hitmaker told Britain's Daily Star newspaper, "When I came off the stage last week my trainer felt really tight on my left foot. I took it off and it was mad swollen and it kinda (sic) hurts. I'll be cool though. I'll have a little drink to numb it up."
Wretch 32 is set to release his upcoming album, Growing Over Life, later this year. 
Reference: Contact Music
If you believe have a foot problem and do not currently see a podiatrist, call one of our six locations to make an appointment.
Connecticut Foot Care Centers
Podiatrists in CT
Visit our website, like our page on Facebook, and follow our tweets on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment