1. Soak your feet in warm and soapy water. We suggest five minutes- in the meantime chill and relax! Make sure to clean and dry off your feet thoroughly before proceeding.
3. Rub your cuticles with cuticle oil, olive oil, or baby oil. Afterwards, use an orange stick, which you can find at any drugstore, to push back the dead skin near the cuticles. You can also use the orange stick to clean under your toenails.
4. Now you can clip your toenails. We recommend getting specific toenail clippers with a straight blade to prevent ingrown toenails. Remember to cut your toenails straight across and trim them so you can see a little bit of skin past the nail.
5. Massage lotion or cream all over the skin of your feet.
6. Using nail polish remover, remove the lotion from your toenails. Now it's time for the fun part! Using your desired polish, start with a stroke down the center of your nail.
Connecticut Foot Care Centers
Podiatrists in CT
Visit our website, friend and like our page on Facebook, and follow our tweets on Twitter.