Extracorporeal Pulse Activity Technology, or EPAT, is the most advanced and high effective non-invasive treatment solution for acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain cleared by the FDA. This scientifically proven procedure represents a breakthrough in regenerative medicine treatment options for a broad range of musculoskeletal disorders/conditions utilizing a proprietary set of unique acoustic pressure waves that stimulate the metabolism, enhance blood circulation, and accelerate the healing process.
CuraMedix's pioneering EPAT technologies allow our podiatrists to provide the most advanced, highly effective treatment options more quickly and economically. The benefits of EPAT compared to traditional treatment options include:
- No down time
- No anesthesia
- Better access to innovative care and movement solutions
- Better intervention and non-invasive treatments
- No risk of infection
- Improved clinical outcomes
- Faster, easier healing
- Reduced expenditures (Cost benefit)
- Healthier patients who are enjoying their active lives again
EPAT technology offers gentle, fast, and highly effective non-invasive treatment without the need for ultrasound guidance, anesthesia, medications, or surgical intervention to achieve effective and sustaining results. There are no incisions, no risk of infections, no needles, and no down time.
The beneficial effects of EPAT are numerous and are often experienced after only three treatments, with some patients reporting immediate relief. In fact, clinical research shows over 80% of patients treated have experienced a significant reduction or are completely pain free.
EPAT benefits include:
- Quicker recovery. Since a non-invasive procedure requires no scarring, your body typically heals much faster.
- No downtime. No restrictions on normal use. Non-invasive procedures help you get back to your active life immediately.
- No scarring. No incisions means no scarring or fibrous tissue build-up.
- Less pain. Because these procedures are non-invasive, there is typically less pain involved.
Connecticut Foot Care Centers
Podiatrists in CT
Visit our website, like our page on Facebook, and follow our tweets on Twitter.